When your computer seems to have a mind of its own, frustration takes over very quickly. One minute it's running well and the next, you're staring at a screen that keeps freezing.
Naturally, you try restarting the little critter a few times, but it's no use, and you look for a hammer. Before you smash it into oblivion, tell yourself it's okay - you know a Redneck.
It's important to stay calm, put the hammer down, pick your cell phone up, and just give the old Rednecks a call at 417-832-1680, send us an email at email@example.com, or fill out the form on our Contact Us page and let us answer all your computer upgrade and repair questions!
1) Thou shalt make sure all peripherals are plugged in and turned on
2) Thou shalt reboot malfunctioning computers before calling tech support
3) Thou shalt run disk defragmenter once a week
4) Thou shalt run a current virus protection program
5) Thou shalt install and run a spyware detection software once a week
6) Thou shalt backup your computer regularly
7) Thou shalt read the error on the screen and write it down
8) Thou shalt make a rescue disk and know where it is
9) Thou shalt not pirate software
10) Thou shalt call Redneck Computers if the above should not work
Straight Shooting. Honest Answers.
THAT'S The Redneck Way!